Pupil Voice Survey
The children in our school are the most important people! As such, they have lots of opportunities to share their thoughts on school issues – both formally and informally!
Children can voice their thoughts through:
- School Council
- P4C (Philosophy for children)
- Pupil Questionnaires
- the formation of a positive school environment where children feel comfortable talking to staff.
- Votes For Schools
Click this link to complete this year’s questionnaire Pupil Survey
Key headline results from our pupil survey were:
- 96% of pupils stated that they enjoy learning new things at school.
- 96% of pupils stated that teachers show them how to improve their work.
- 97% of pupils stated that they feel safe at school.
- 98% of pupils stated that there is an adult who they would go to if they were worried about something.
- Only 81% stated that they felt happy in the playground. School Council have already begun to intervene and fundraisining is taking place to purchase new playground equipment.