MyMaths is an interactive online teaching and homework subscription website for schools that builds pupil engagement and consolidates maths knowledge. It is used in over 70 countries by approximately four million students each year!
Benefits of using MyMaths:
- Building children’s skills, confidence and fluency in maths through lessons, homework, games and booster packs
- Immediate feedback and an animated support centre help develop reflective learners
- Children have access to MyMaths 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Suitable for age 5 upwards, it includes stretching content for all Primary pupils
- Assesses progress of every child with instant feedback for teacher and child
- Contains a wealth of content written for the new National Curriculum in England
- Can be used alongside any other maths classroom resource as a supplementary resource to consolidate maths knowledge
- Provides a link between school and home, with access available for parents to review their child’s progress.
If you use a tablet device such as an iPad to access MyMaths then you will need to download the following app:
MyMaths club takes place at lunchtime. Letters are sent out to parents/ carers at the start of the academic year enabling children, who may not have the opportunity to use the program at home, to sign up for a space.
Mrs Glover & Mrs Copperthwaite run the club.